Saturday, September 17, 2022

The Road goes ever on and on ... Day 415 (915)

I again tested positive for covid this morning. Looking at the CDC guidelines, I am okay for interacting with the world as long as I wear a high-quality mask. Once I test negative twice, 48 hours apart, I can ditch the mask. The caveats are that I interact with the world as little as possible anyway and will keep wearing the mask for an as-yet-determined amount of time. 

Positive test aside, my morning energy level felt almost as good as in the pre-positive days. I did not go out of my way to do things. I walked The Family Dog, worked on setting up a new laptop (it's an HP refurbished model that has been christened Harry Potter), and sewed a bit on a quilt. Around 2:00, I crashed. My energy level went down to what it has felt like the last several days. A short nap helped, but I expect to feel energy-less for the rest of the day. 

Boring, I know, but my usual walk through news sites yielded nothing of interest. If this keeps up, I might have to find something else to fill some time in the day,

1 comment:

Caroline M said...

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling well enough to be bored. How about audiobooks while you sew or knit? I'm out of books so have been listening to drama on the BBC sounds app. My library has an audiobook/ebook service that's all online but finding something that's not on reserve is a challenge.