Wednesday, September 7, 2022

The Road goes ever on and on ... Day 405 (905)

I'm slowly feeling better. The big thing right now is feeling physically drained. I have no energy beyond what it takes to get tea from the kitchen to take back to the couch. I've been outside only once since Sunday; I emptied the water out of the cat's fountain yesterday, water that can't be poured down the drain because of the clumping litter the cat leaves when she plays. The US Open tennis is nice, mindless TV that doesn't require close attention. That and reading a bit make up how I spend a day. The Professor tested negative last night. If he tests negative again tomorrow night, the CDC says he can re-enter the world if he stays masked. He's shooting for waiting until Monday just to be safe. I fall back on if what I have is a milder case, playing hermit through the early days was well worth it. 

No comments: