Tuesday, September 13, 2022

The Road goes ever on and on ... Day 411 (911)

There are still two lines on the covid test strip. The important one is fainter than yesterday, though. I'll keep testing daily until I get a negative one. After that I'll wait 48 hours and hope for a second negative test. The world is moving on without me and there are those things I seem to think I should be doing. Being under-the-weather tired is not good for type A people. I did go on a slow family walk this morning. It felt good to do something, anything physical. I'm not going to do a second one this afternoon, but I'm glad I got the first one in. Weather permitting, I'll see about a walk tomorrow morning as well. 

It will be interesting to see how POTUS and FLOTUS get to the Queen's funeral. The British government is telling world leaders to fly commercial, that there will not be room at Heathrow for all the private planes that would be coming. No helicopters are allowed, or I'd guess at Air Force One's landing in Paris, and POTUS taking Marine One from there. They may also be loading people on buses to get to the cathedral. Of course, what's even better is thinking how those regulations would fly were the previous POTUS still POTUS. Can you imagine him on a bus not to mention only bringing one person? I wonder if he would have taken FLOTUS.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I wonder if they would let heads of state land at an air force base and drive from there. Hope you get negative tests soon!