Monday, September 5, 2022

The Road goes ever on and on ... Day 403 (903)

I've read that Omicron and subvariants, while more transmissible, are milder than the earlier forms of covid were. If what I'm feeling is milder than something else, I do not want to meet that something else. I had influenza about 35 years ago and felt as if a truck ran over me. I cannot think of anything in the years between then and now that has made me feel as bad as I do now. The headache may be the worst, though the trucks are back to running over my whole body; my chest and respiratory system actually feel worse than they did during 2019's bout with pneumonia. I do not want to discuss what the peak flow meter I use to measure my asthma says; it's enough to say that I'm glad I also have a medical-grade pulse oximeter for a second opinion. 

As you might have gathered, this is it for today's post. If I knew which student transmitted covid to The Professor, I'd ask that they fail the class. The Professor also accepts that he will now be teaching and meeting with students if and only if he is wearing a high-quality mask. Saying that it sucks to be me would be fairly accurate.

No comments: