Friday, June 10, 2022

The Road goes ever on and on ... Day 317 (817)

I got news, and it's good, bad, or both depending on your view. The day before yesterday, I felt like death warmed over and stayed on the couch for pretty much the whole day. Yesterday, I felt fine, normal, peachy, the works. Today has been like Wednesday, pretty damn crappy, which I think is a bad thing. The covid self-test was negative, which I view as a very good thing. The bottom line is that this is all the blog you get today. Your mileage may vary in whether that fact is good, bad, or meh.

1 comment:

Caroline M said...

All the other illnesses didn't go away when covid came on the scene. Here it's hayfever season, at least this year people aren't giving me death glares for my runny nose. Rest up and forget powering through, that's the option for people with small children or no cover at work.