Saturday, December 11, 2021

The Road goes ever on and on ... Day 136 (636)

So this is it for today. First thing this morning, I spent a nontrivial amount of time reading about last night's tornadoes. Then I made blueberry muffins, a dozen of which I took with me when I went to my neighborhood shepherd's open house where I selected yarns as compensation for the Fall Fiber Festival. I'm thinking scarf, so I got black silk for the warp and a camel-colored silk-cotton blend for the weft. It is impossible to get away quickly, and between chatting and helping another person get what they needed, I did not get home until about 20 minutes ago. Having taken no notes from the little coronavirus news I saw this morning, I will take today off and be back tomorrow hopefully with something to say.

1 comment:

Caroline M said...

A day away from covid news is no bad thing, I'd rather play with yarn too.