Saturday, April 24, 2021

The View from the Hermitage, Day 405

No post today. The Professor and The Sons are off to Lynchburg where The Sons are running a 50K-plus race. The -plus is because the race director always adds a couple of miles onto the 50K. With The Professor's absence, I've taken it upon myself to--gasp--clean up a bit. I've swept, vacuumed, and dealt with a bunch of odds and ends piling up on counters. I still have dusting and more odds and ends.

 Oh, I ensured The Professor will notice and compliment my efforts by telling him what I was doing when he called to report how The Sons were doing.

1 comment:

cbott said...

"This is not a post."

This reminds me of the irony safety stickers I would put on some of the lab equipment: "This equipment needs no sticker".

And since you're "not posting", may I just say that you're my current source of news and COVID information? The full-blown news is just too much for me at the moment; your COVID highlights are just enough to keep me informed without making me completely depressed about the state of the Union, let alone the world!

Hugs to the Prof B,

Carolyn