Friday, August 5, 2022

The Road goes ever on and on ... Day 372 (872)

A quick morning post before I work in a quick workout and assemble the rest of the non-cooler things we will be taking. I'll be able to check news if an intermittent cellular signal permits and will write a daily something to post when we get back on Monday. And if the cellular goddesses don't want to help out, I just won't write anything those days.

Something sobering from the CDC website: "Although rare, children with prior COVID-19 had higher rates of certain conditions a month or more after diagnosis than children without COVID-19." The conditions highlighted in the graphic were heart conditions, kidney failure, blood clots, and diabetes. To vaccinate one's kids or not vaccinate them? I wouldn't be reading the above to help make my decision. My kids would have been vaccinated as early as they could be. The report on which this was based can be read HERE. The report does list seven limitations of the study.

That does it for today. Now to see that The Professor puts work and grad students aside at least for a couple of days.

No comments: