Sunday, February 6, 2022

The Road goes ever on and on ... Day 193 (693)

Passing on blogging today. Instead, I'm typing hyphenated words in yesterday's Washington Post into a list from which Son #1 and I can fashion entries for the Style Invitational humor column running this week. I won a few things in the Invitational way back when. When Son #1 gave it a try and succeeded admirably--he won one week, something I never did manage, though I have an entry in the top ten of all-time list put out by the man who started running it--the woman who now runs it noted that I had not entered in several years and should pick back up. And so I have. I've yet to score on any level, but it keeps my mind active. The current contest, if you want to give it a try. If you do and beat me, that's quite all right. 

No comments: