Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all who play the role of a mother, be they biological or step or just a mother figure to another person. It's Mother's Day for me, too, but since the sons are in Madrid, Spain at the moment, the day will be more about my honoring my own mother and making all her favorite dishes for dinner tonight. First, though, is breakfast. Then, it's off to three hours of martial arts workout and class where I may or may not be the only mother in attendance. Then I have some errands to run after which I hope to post a more proper blog post while doing various dinner prep things. It seems that this blog got an award from another blogger while I was away and only posting to my trip blog. I should also do my final book review for Annie's What's In a Name-2 challenge. And then there's the post I'd like to do about waste disposal and recycling around the world, or at least the parts of the world I just visited. There's also a post I'd like to do about getting travel suggestions from other people. There's also a post about ... Yeah, this whole being back in the real world and having things to do can really cut into one's blogging time.

No comments: