Saturday, July 1, 2017

If July 1 Is Your Birthday ...


This year you value your domestic life even more, if that is possible. You are aware of a need you have to be more independent and a self-starter. If you are single, you will want a meaningful relationship; do not settle for less. If you are attached, you and your sweetie emphasize your domestic life together. You might even take cooking classes together, or remodel your home. Libra might unintentionally create a lot of friction.
(from The Washington Post)

Interesting, but I'm not quite sure how to take it. Sweetie? I have never thought of the husband in such terms. Does valuing my domestic life mean I have to clean more often or better? I guess a need to be more independent and a self-starter might fit with the New Year's resolution mentioned in last night's post, tell me again I can't, but then I know that at times I am too independent. At least there's lots of food for thought here.

No comments: